Denali’s Inventory software (IN) manages and tracks products and services while maintaining detailed records of items purchased and sold. With several tracking, pricing, and grouping options to meet the needs of your business, the Inventory module can help identify sales trends and facilitate inventory movement that will increase revenue and prevent lost earnings. If you have inventory in more than one location, we also have Multi-Location Inventory.
Denali integrates inventory data with sales data to offer a strong inventory management solution. Get the real-time information you need with this powerhouse module.
All Cougar Mountain Software products are completely modular, so you only buy what your organization needs. IN is one of 9 accounting modules you can mix and match to create a custom accounting solution to meet your unique needs.
Key Benefits of Inventory Control
- Make global price changes that let you select a range of stock numbers and increase or decrease their prices globally.
- Import stock items from external files into Inventory.
- Keep notes for adjustment transactions and stock items that you can view in Sales.
- Use Multi-Location Inventory to track inventory at multiple locations from a single system; monitor, transfer, and reorder stock to meet demand.
- Store and view bar code numbers, stocking codes, bin location, and warehouse location for each inventory item.
- Integrates with Bartender Barcode Labels to handle all your barcode needs.