Fixed Assets are tangible assets of an organization that cannot be easily converted into cash. They can include property, plant(s), and equipment (PP&E). Fixed asset management can be challenging and time-consuming. That’s why Cougar Mountain Software has partnered with Comprehensive Microsystems, Inc. to provide our clients with The System® — an intuitive fixed assets accounting solution that integrates seamlessly with our accounting software.
Add Fixed Assets to Denali FUND accounting to easily track and depreciate your organization’s fixed assets in accordance with the latest accounting rules and tax laws.
Tedious math- and legal-intensive tasks that may have taken days in the past can now be completed in a fraction of the time.
Key Benefits of Using Fixed Assets
- Calculates depreciation and amortization for an unlimited number of organizations.
- Assets can be sorted by category, location, property code, date placed in service, user-defined fields, or any number of general ledger accounts.
- Depreciation and amortization methods include straight line, various declining balance methods, sum-of-the-years, ACRS and MACRS. Override capabilities allow depreciation amounts to be manually added.
- Edit checks on depreciation methods, effective dates, asset lives, luxury auto limitations, and special expense (IRC 179) limitations.
- Immediate tax law update notifications to help you stay compliant with federal tax laws.