Bring your laptop with your Denali data and join us in Portland, Oregon for some great Denali training. Ask specific questions and get expert answers.
Sign up for the Portland regional training,
and get 1-year of Denali Business Intelligence for FREE!
- Learn useful tips and tricks
- Learn how to set up the complete system and each module for your business
- Learn how each module is designed to work
- Collaborate with other Denali users and MUCH MORE
- Don’t forget to bring a LAPTOP loaded with your DENALI data installed so you can ask questions tailored to your company’s accounting.
- Courtyard Portland Airport
- 11550 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97220
- To contact the hotel: 503-252-3200
- Sleeping rooms are $169 per night (does not include taxes) and reservations must be made before April 24, 2020.
- Monday: Controller / General LedgerIncludes training for Automatic Bank Reconciliation.
- Tuesday: Bank Reconciliation / Accounts PayableIncludes training for New Budget Management Tool, Expensify Integration, and AP Alerts.
- Wednesday: Reporting / Payroll
- Thursday: Accounts Receivable / Inventory
- Friday: Sales / Purchasing
Jeremy joined the Cougar Mountain team in 2013 and has brought over 20 years of accounting and customer service experience from companies such as DirecTV. The knowledge he gained in those years paired with the personal training he received at Cougar Mountain Software helps him deliver the Cougar Mountain Customer experience. Jeremy received a Certificate of Accounting from Northern Arizona University. He then attended Southern Utah University majoring in Business Administration.
As a Systems Trainer, Jeremy is responsible for delivering exceptional training services for new and existing clients. With his knowledge and experience of GAAP and Non-profit accounting, he provides training services in house, on the road, and at regional training events for Cougar Mountain clients, which includes finding solutions to make the Cougar Mountain program work best for them.
- Many states allow our training to be used towards your continuing education credits, please check the requirements within your state.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued at end of class.