Denali Accounts Receivable software (AR) allows you to track your customer transactions and retain a history of customer charges, payments, notes, and more. It also allows users to set up credit limits and/or customer-specific discounts. Because you can integrate Denali modules, there’s never a need to enter the same data twice.
All Cougar Mountain Software products are completely modular, so you only buy what your organization needs. AR is one of 9 accounting modules you can mix and match to create a custom accounting solution to meet your unique needs.
Key Benefits of Accounts Receivable
- Print statement messages for upcoming sales, special greetings, and promotions.
- Create custom statement formats for preprinted forms or plain paper statements.
- Generate clear, easy-to-understand AR Customer Statements that identify the details of payments being applied to invoices, including those that have been purged.
- The Invoice to Payment and Payment to Invoice Reports compare various payments and invoices to aid customer service and troubleshooting efforts.
- Easily print out customer mailing labels.
- Find customer information using the customer name or number and quickly view detailed customer file information, including credit limit, collection status, finance charges, YTD charges, and YTD payments.
- Enter a virtually unlimited number of customers and transactions.
- Track customers’ open credits.
- Set up warnings and blocks if customers are past due on payments to their accounts.
- Assign credit limits to customers and allow certain salespeople to override those limits.
- Assign finance charges to customers and process finance charge calculations.
- Define early payment discounts.
- Apply one payment to as many as 250 invoices.