Join us July 20-24 for a webinar where our Senior Systems Trainer Jeremy Bistline will cover all the basics of Denali and break down how each module works. Over the five day course, you will get expert training for you and your staff on the best accounting practices to prepare for any problems that come your way.
Sign up now for discounted pricing!
- Learn useful tips and tricks for each module
- Learn how best to set up each module for your business
- Learn how each module is designed to work
- Purchase only those days you need
- Monday – Company Setup and Controller + General Ledger
- Tuesday – Bank Reconciliation + Accounts Payable
- Wednesday – Payroll
- Thursday – Inventory + Purchase Order
- Friday – Accounts Receivable + Sales + Order Entry + Point of Sale
Jeremy joined the Cougar Mountain team in 2013 and has brought over 20 years of accounting and customer service experience from companies such as DirecTV. The knowledge he gained in those years paired with the personal training he received at Cougar Mountain Software helps him deliver the Cougar Mountain Customer experience. Jeremy received a Certificate of Accounting from Northern Arizona University. He then attended Southern Utah University majoring in Business Administration.
As a Systems Trainer, Jeremy is responsible for delivering exceptional training services for new and existing clients. With his knowledge and experience of GAAP and Non-profit accounting, he provides training services in house, on the road, and at regional training events for Cougar Mountain clients, which includes finding solutions to make the Cougar Mountain program work best for them.
- Many states allow our training to be used towards your continuing education credits, please check the requirements within your state.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued at end of class.