Join us November 16-20 for Denali Business training where our Senior Systems Trainer Jeremy Bistline will cover all the basics of Denali and break down how each module works. Over the five-day course, you will get expert training on the best accounting practices to prepare for any problems that come your way.
For every day of training you sign up for, you get an additional 1 hour of training time to be scheduled with Jeremy at a later date.
- Learn useful tips and tricks for each module
- Learn how to best set up each module for your organization
- Learn how each module is designed to work
- Purchase only the days you need
- Monday: Controller and GL
- Tuesday: Bank Rec and Accounts Payable
- Wednesday: Payroll
- Thursday: Inventory and Purchase Order
- Friday: Accounts Receivable and Sales
Jeremy joined the Cougar Mountain team in 2013 and has brought over 20 years of accounting and customer service experience from companies such as DirecTV. The knowledge he gained in those years paired with the personal training he received at Cougar Mountain Software helps him deliver the Cougar Mountain Customer experience. Jeremy received a Certificate of Accounting from Northern Arizona University. He then attended Southern Utah University majoring in Business Administration.
As a Systems Trainer, Jeremy is responsible for delivering exceptional training services for new and existing clients. With his knowledge and experience of GAAP and Non-profit accounting, he provides training services in house, on the road, and at regional training events for Cougar Mountain clients, which includes finding solutions to make the Cougar Mountain program work best for them.
- Many states allow our training to be used towards your continuing education credits, please check the requirements within your state.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued at end of class.