Portland Maine Regional Training
Bring your laptop with your Denali data and join us in Portland, Maine for some great Denali training. Ask specific questions and get expert answers.
Sign up for the Portland regional training,
and get 1-year of Denali Business Intelligence for FREE!
- Learn useful tips and tricks
- Learn how to set up the complete system and each module for your business
- Learn how each module is designed to work
- Collaborate with other Denali users and MUCH MORE
- Don’t forget to bring a LAPTOP loaded with your DENALI data installed so you can ask questions tailored to your company’s accounting.
- Clarion Hotel
- 1230 Congress Street, Portland, ME
- For discounted room rates: click this link. Or call them and mention you are attending the Cougar Mountain event to receive a discounted room rate. The discount cut-off date is September 7.
- Monday: Controller / General Ledger
Includes training for Automatic Bank Reconciliation.
- Tuesday: Bank Reconciliation / Accounts Payable
Includes training for New Budget Management Tool, Expensify Integration, and AP Alerts.
- Wednesday: Reporting / Payroll
- Thursday: Accounts Receivable / Inventory
- Friday: Sales / Purchasing
Kevin Winston, Senior Trainer, is responsible for training Denali and all Cougar Mountain products to all clients and maintaining all upgrades. Since joining Cougar Mountain in 2001, he has become an expert in all fundamental aspects of POS systems, for-profit and nonprofit companies, multiple inventories, specialty solutions, and more.
Winston has been in the nonprofit field for over 17 years. He brings over 30 years of management experience from companies such as Micron PC, McDonalds Corporation, and Pier 1 Imports. His background includes degrees in accounting from University of Washington and Green River College, in addition to his 17 years of experience at Cougar mountain software. Outside the work his interests are traveling with his 2 roadsters, volunteering for his church and spending time with his family.
- Many states allow our training to be used towards your continuing education credits, please check the requirements within your state.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued at end of class.